We are determining what minimal fee there will be to participate in the virtual conference.
Sponsored by the Engineering Project Organization Society (www.epossociety.org)
EPOC 2020 is a unique event that provides a forum for researchers to present research findings and have in- depth exchanges on emerging research. Our perspective in this conference is broader than project delivery approaches, organization structures and work processes. It includes the multi-faceted organizational and governance challenges facing the managers of modern global engineering and construction project organizations. Today’s leaders and managers must be entrepreneurial in lining up financing and public support for the project; accountable for economic, environmental and social outcomes of the project, transparent in their relationships and transactions; and open to meaningful stakeholder engagement with participants, supporters and opponents of the project. This broad approach to project organization research has always framed the EPOC conferences and continues to frame EPOC 2020.
EPOC 2020 will incorporate two opportunities for researchers to participate in the conference as follows:
1) Conference-Length Papers. These are intended to be traditional conference papers that are still in the data gathering or exploration stage. Authors are expected to be faculty or doctoral students who are nearly ready to defend. Papers will be 3000 – 5000 words and authors are expected to make a presentation.
2) Full-Length Papers. These are intended to be papers that are nearly ready to submit to a journal. Papers will be no more than 7500 words and authors are expected to make a presentation.
Different from previous years:
The best papers from the conference will be invited to be included in the Engineering Project Organization Journal.
Submission Tool: https://www.conftool.com/epoc2020/
Conference Theme– “Disruptive Engineering”
Submission Instructions are be on the conference Website: www.epossociety.org/
November 22nd: Extended abstracts due
Include the following sections in the extended abstract: Research Problem Statement or Purpose, Brief Research Methodology and Approach, Key Findings, and Implications up to 750 words total)
· July 1st—submissions due (no extensions will be give, any submitted after that time will not be reviewed)
· July 8th—invitation to review to authors/co-authors
· August 1st—reviews of submissions due
· August 8th—reviews returned to authors
· September 1st—final papers due (extended abstract must be submitted at this time if you would like the extended abstract published instead of conference/full length paper)
All Questions regarding submissions can be sent to Kasey Faust (email@example.com) and Sittimont Kanjanabootra (firstname.lastname@example.org), who are serving as the Technical Co- Coordinators.